Forest Lake Association Board Meeting
Present: Ellie and Greg Schulz, Deb and Jon Curry, Jim Gameros, Charlie
Mitchell, Kaylene, Liz Hamilton
Secretary Report: emailed Annual meeting minutes, no discussion, approved
Treasurer Report: Ellie has put on spread sheet. Balance $7690.74. Accepted
- Karen Hall resigned as president due to health issues VP Jim Gameros will serve as president until July annual meeting
- Board members: Charlie will move into Karen’s spot,
- Annual meeting date: July 18 1st choice, leaving 11 and 25th as backup dates. Liz agrees to contact Pat to secure date for parish hall. Breakfast at 8 AM.
- Turnpike cuttings: some small evergreens have been planted. Need to contact MTA to follow up on further noise barrier. Charlie agreed to do this with help from other members.
- Newsletter: Deb and Kaylene agree to write newsletter for this spring issue. Many thanks. Email pictures to Deb for our Facebook page.
- Buoys will need to be put in soon. As soon as boats in will start.
- Boater safety: Ed is no longer able to do this. Jon agrees to continue with this at annual meeting. Kaylene is working on a map showing 200 ft mark for headway speed only.
- Wake surfing: still very worrisome due to disruption of plant life on bottom of lake. Jim will investigate if there are any laws governing this
- Lake survey info needed to apply for grant to combat runoff.
- Need to contact Cumberland Soil and Water Conservation to see what is
- Jim plans to video shoreline from water again
- July 4th boat parade this year, start at 11 am
- Welcome packets. Denise Tanguay has printed FLA labels. Janene putting together packets. Deb and Kaylene will update Forest Lake brochure.
- Jim to request $1000 from Gray
Next meeting June 1 @7pm at Gorham’s